Pink Dogwood at sunset

Pink Dogwood at sunset

About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Photographer, Gardener, Farmer in training, Crafter, Chef Extraordinaire, Disney Enthusiast, Travel bug.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

First post

The first post of a new blog is usually a boring old post, stating how they are starting a new blog.  Well this one is no different.
I already have a blog for my photography Rivera Artistry, and decided it was time to make one for my own little world.
This is me. Fun loving, big hearted, wonderful me.


First and foremost, I am a wife, and a mommy.  My family is my everything.







I am also a super awesome crafter.
I make headbands, hair pretties,
design and create outfits, and make
decorations for the home,
and my photo studio.



















My biggest passion however is Photography. My camera gives the ability to be more myself.  It gives me confidence I never knew I had.  It allows me to be stupid, and funny, and weird.  When I have the camera in my hand, I can be me.  I love showing people how I view the world.  I love even more showing people how beautiful they really are.  I love making people laugh, and then capturing the true spirit that lives inside them.  I love making a connection with people by giving them a memory to hold on to.

I will also add, that I am one of those really weird half psycho disney nuts, that you probably make fun of.  I love going to Disney World in Florida.  I love playing and being a child.  I get as excited as my daughter does to meet the characters. 

I also think I am part Gypsy. I LOVE to travel.  I have been to 26 out of 50 states, and fully plan to visit all 50 before I die.  I love seeing this beautiful country we live in. I love seeing the different cultures that live within these borders. I love viewing and photographing the vast wilderness that most people only see from an airplane window.  I love being down on the ground soaking it all in.

Well thats me, in a nutshell. This blog will be filled with all the adventures of my life, pictures and all. 
Join me for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment