Pink Dogwood at sunset

Pink Dogwood at sunset

About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Photographer, Gardener, Farmer in training, Crafter, Chef Extraordinaire, Disney Enthusiast, Travel bug.

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

fun with dolls

A while back, my daughter and I were playing with her dolls.  She likes to take scrap material and create outfits for her barbies and monster high dolls.  She has an acute love for fashion.  She got the idea that her dolls should have a photo shoot, and fashion show.  Well I thought that would be a fun way to combine our passions.  She created the looks for her dolls, and we set them up together in poses, and I snapped the shots.  Eventually I plan to print some of these images to hang on the walls in her bedroom.

At 10 years old, shes quickly outgrowing some childish things, such as playing with these type of dolls.  Im so thankful she still does.  I stopped playing with barbies at her age.  Its so important to me to take time to enjoy her childhood with her.  They are only young for so long.  So when I have the chance to encourage this kind of play, I will do anything I can do preserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment