Pink Dogwood at sunset

Pink Dogwood at sunset

About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Photographer, Gardener, Farmer in training, Crafter, Chef Extraordinaire, Disney Enthusiast, Travel bug.

Friday, September 6, 2013

today, I love myself

Today i felt like poop.  I wanted to go back to bed, after the girls got on the bus.  I wanted to lay down and sleep.  My body is sore from the workouts, the weights, and the household mommy duties.  Ya know what i did, i got my work out outfit on.  I didn't want to, but i did.  Then i went downstairs and stretched, and then did exercises using my resistant band.  I followed that with 40 full situps.  a quick 25 minute, but very effective workout.

Then i sat down and ate a small bowl of oatmeal.

The neighbor came over and asked if i wanted to go for a walk. so we walked..2.33 miles.

I ate a big giant bowl of mexican salad, with pinto beans, and grilled chicken. mm it was delish!

Then i became really tired again.  Thats ok though, I did alot.  Now im making dinner.  My husband wanted Taco salad, and even though I had something similar for lunch, i LOVE taco salad and couldnt resist.  IM HUNGRY!

Working out always makes me feel better, emotionally and physically.  I am a different person when I am working out regularly.  A happier person.  and I love myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment