Pink Dogwood at sunset

Pink Dogwood at sunset

About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Photographer, Gardener, Farmer in training, Crafter, Chef Extraordinaire, Disney Enthusiast, Travel bug.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

2013

Its a new year, and like most of us out there, I have plans for changes in my life.  Last year, I spent a very good portion of my life stressed out!  In an effort to find some semblance of peace, I kept trying to change things and alter reality.  It didnt work.  It really took me stepping back from everything, just stopping, and breathing.  In the end I found what I was looking for, I found my answers.  I had to stop trying to make things MY WAY and let God show me His way.

Going into 2013 I felt at peace.  I knew what I wanted out of this coming year.  I knew what God had meant for me to do.  I have said in the past, that God gave me this gift (photography) I am going to give it back to the world.  That means not worrying about money, and appointments, and success.  It means finding the beauty God put into this world.  Beauty in people, and nature.

I have been so blessed in my life, and have taken it for granted.  I plan on passing the blessings along this year.  Sharing my gift, and my love with all those around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment